Monday, May 31, 2010

CUteeeeee

Awwwww..!! Facebook is definitely the best place to stalk people! The more fortunate is, today I bumped into a guy who is as CUte and Adorable as the main actor in Zettai Kareshi!!



The guy is 99% as similar as Hayami Mokomichi (as above) but from his photos I think he really looks better than that!! He's the same age as me and he's such a lovely cute face that I can't move my eyes from him for a while! It feels like I know him before, seriously!!!! hahaha... XD

And then and then from my friend I knew that he's an excellent student studying in KL. Surprisingly, the world is so small, because my friend knew him and from his profile there are some of my friends that he knew too!!! I must has met him before. Must  have.hmmmm.

Cute, obedient, adorable and clever. xxxxx
He looks best when he smiles. And then I can see his dimples.
Looking at him is like appreciating art, apart from Jerry Yan!!!

But but but but, the bad thing about him is, he is sooooooo thin!!! He's really a  typical Malaysian boy. Two dimension. Aw, are they all suffering from Hyper or hypothyroidism?? They seriously need Appeton Weight Gain!!! What if I fainted, how is he suppose to carry me to the nearest hospital?? I guess he has to dragg me along then!!! 

And the second bad thing is: He has a girl friend. The end. :(




3 comments:

g_yean_i said...

You should rearrange a bit. I think the top priority should be the fact that he is single BUT not available then only his thin-ness lo. hahaha. Anyway, you really make me exprience what 花痴 is all about... hahahaha.

Pinkie123 said...

Weeeiiii!!! But he is really shuai ma.. hehehe. No lo, I think his thinness is his zhi ming shang..I have to reject him even he likes me. hmm hmm hmmmmm.

JH said...

haha...cce,u think too much!!!!!lol