Sunday, May 9, 2010

Virtual piano on pc keyboard

Today, as usual I had my dinner with Dudu. After we had finished eating, Dudu played her facebook a while and introduced to me one of her friends who emerged to be a new singer in Malaysia. Her friend had recently composed some songs and post on fb for opinions. Then out of nothing, I just shouted out "Why don't we just compose our songs too! " Dudu looked at me like @.@ and I said," Let's have Kenny to be the composer, I be the lyrics writer and you be the soprano singer!" *day dreaming again~*

Btw that's not the main point I wanna say here. And then I thought, is that possible to have something which enables us to compose music using mere pc keyboard?? Just like those we sometimes watch in the drama. And then dudu said maybe there is such a software. We try to google it and wow! There is actually free virtual piano for people to play piano for fun without needing the real instrument! Isn't that cool?? Although it needs practice to familiarise yourself with the synchronisation of the keyboard with the note u played and it is kind of hard to keep up with the tempo, this virtual piano gives the opportunity to distress yourself after hours of eye-straining study and explore your potential in composing songs. It even offers the music sheets for you to play and a button to record your playing. Somemore, there is a competition held not long ago where the contestents play the songs using the virtual keyboard!
This is really amazing! Have a try and those who are interested in composing songs, this might be a good website for them. :D
 This is the piece played by the winner of the competition. The song is To Zanarkand in Final Fantaxy x. ^^


www.virtualpiano.net

2 comments:

g_yean_i said...

me <3 virtual piano although real piano is always better........

g_yean_i said...

me <3 virtual piano although real piano is always better........