Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Shopping day


I just feel so much wanting to post something here today. So, pls don't get bored with what I have written.

Today is the release from my small little room after being stucked here for more than a week ( nah, actually I am not that bored, with FACEBOOK I can fly back and forth between Msia and UK and other places spiritually with my dead body on the desk). So, in the afternoon, I and yean hui planned to go to have a nice lunch in an Italian restaurant named Bottelino's, which is probably our Last meal in there...before the end of the term 2010. We asked our senior Wen yee and he joined us too. It was a good day. It rains just before we went out and when we're planning to get back. But it is sunny enough for us to shop in between.

Bottelino's offers really delicious pasta and pizza at a cheap price during lunch time. We had a pizza with an egg in the centre which made me "wow!!" like a kampung girl. It is really nice! and we finally sort out that the British Salami is just as salty as Chinese lap chiong. but of course, chinese lap chiong is much much much more better than the salami!

As we walk out of Bottelino's it seems like the sky has stopped raining but the sot sot dudu still have her leopard skin umbrella open. So wen yee laugh at her, and dudu said,"Carol, tell me exactly whether it has stopped raining!" Because she is under the umbrella and so need me this hamba to tell her. So i said honestly," Hmmm...there is still some very tiny bits of rain drops...just like when you talk to someone that people's saliva has spit to your face..". And they Burst into Laughters. =.=~

After lunch we went to shop for our friend's birthday present. We went to Body shop Lush Accessorize Thorntons along the High street and finally get a bar of chocolate as present. then we started our very formal food shopping of the day! Yeah! walk into iceland..nothing to buy. Then proceed to the marche..and then get some veges with some bargain. British sellers are as good as Chinese ones. Then the next stop Sainsbury. I got a Huge leek but yean said no. Alpen has discount! what a great news to the world! I have been monitoring the price for ages. Now have to grab two for my friend in Malaysia. Then myself, how can i resist from it?? XD Went over to the counter to ask for the medicine that my mom and relatives asked me to buy. Burnol plus, the name is not even in the book where they have Everything in. My gu  ma must be getting that cream from uk ages ago. aih. Can't help her.

So tonight...what's our dinner!??! it's tang yuan that i bought from Manchester~~ XOXO! at the start of cooking we thought that we might put some sweet potato into the sugar syrup that we cooked too. So...two in one-  tang yuan plus sweet potato. Ignore the colour, it tastes really good! (because who cooked it o) Jessica joined us and we watched some fb videos together while eating. then we watch the super funny McDull! I wonder who's the creator of this cartoon? it is really hilarious but its content is more for the adult rather than the children.
So..that's all. Now is amost the end of my day. I have told you it is long. hehe. Bye~

10 comments:

g_yean_i said...

I likey this post. Although it's just normal daily post, it's fun to read about. Funny! Saliva! LOL!!!

Pinkie123 said...

That what I felt about the rain honestly. haha. Feel like myself is like the Mcdull sometimes. LOL.

g_yean_i said...

Now you know. =.=!

Pinkie123 said...

nyiao. so we are McDull and handelababy.

g_yean_i said...

=.=! You are both. you play different roles at different occasion. haha.

dorrene said...

yiao! now onli u eat the glutinous rice ball? hehe... it seems delicious thou.. =)

dorrene said...

and I am not McDull dear.. =p

JH said...

like this post too!simple yet interesting one.btw,the tang yuan was kept kinda long time wo..

fuixian said...

Haha..Seems like yummy yummy lea the italian foods.
*thumbs up* for the good post,simple yet lively.=p

haha,can't wait for you to come back.XOXO

Pinkie123 said...

@Dorrene: You are! did you see the Mcdull video that i posted in fb?? He loves the eraser so much just like you~

@ gengwai: No! certainly not expired yet! I checked it a few times before I throw them into the boiling water. haha~~

@xian:yaya, that restaurant really not bad ley! But unfortunately it doesnt have any cawangan in malaysia..not even in london!First time felt Bath has sth so special *hiek hiek hiek*