Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Nah..after exam^^

Now I understand, beauties somehow also have their own problems. Problems dealing with all the butterflies and bumble bees flying around. You know, it is summer and bugs get active. hahaha. But everyone needs her own privacy, or else beauty will become the beast to beat the annoying bug with a..anything, racket or cricket. And then that's what we called in Chinese die under the stone dress of the girl. hahahahha~~

lalala~~ Today I have finally sat for the exam of the second subject -Human Physiology!!! Thanks especially to kenny and jackie, we have got enough exercise to do before we move to the exam hall. And it turns out to be okay for most of us. haha. And now, two down, and three more to go..which I least prepared! This is going to be a tough fight!!!

And ya, happy happy Birthday to my dear Gengwai!!! I'm sure the Mancunians have given her the best first birthday in the UK!! It always surprised me to see how well made the birthday card, and I have to admit that Mancunians are really creative ( as usual)!

Today I also discover how amazing my brain is - I was afraid that I was not able to finish revising the core lectures and so I set my alarm to 7 am in the morning. I slept and slept so soundly, and the next moment i open my eyes...Oh my!!!! The sky is a bit lighter and my alarm clock must be not working!!! I grab the alarm clock close to my face and read - OH my it is 630am and I have woke up!!! Good brain..but I decided to sleep till 830 am then. hahahaha.. after the exam, I slept for three hours till the evening to reward my brain!

Tonight's dinner: a Purplish porridge!!! Why purplish?? Ask the red cabbage from Yean. I was now desperately running out of vege and now have to survive on a small little broccoli donated by yean T.T Because we have to wait until Friday when the morning market opens then we  can go down shopping for food and groceries~~ haha. hmmm, dun worry, I still have a pekking duck rice from iceland. I will survive through the hardest time. XD Oh yeah, and we watch IP man 2 when we're eating!!! Personally think that IP man 2 is a bit fake ley...the real kung fu that IP man shows to beat the mat salleh, he could have shown it in the first round!!! But due to the demand of the audience, I guess the producer has to build up the emotions of the audience and save the best for the last! How easily our emotion can be altered by a song, a film or even some words said by the others. But more often or not, we tend to listen to our emotion and act according to it. That's why you will cry towards the end of the love movie because you must, as the director has put so much effort in building up your emotion to the peak!! haha..look like I have become a bit more analytical after watching Ajahn Brahm's talk.

The  exclammation marks and "haha" that I put  in my post, do they just cheer you up a bit after reading it??  haha..yes! I have successfully influenced your emotion!!! Anyway, it is not a waste of time reading it right?? I hope so!!!
lala, tomorrow I shall start my hard work seriously. The clock is ticking!! And I don't wanna die too early. haha. Night night!

2 comments:

g_yean_i said...

=.=! For the first paragraph. Anyway, hopefully the human physiology didn't turned out the way that J had said. And yup, never underestimate your own will power. That's the "secret", isn't it? hahaha. Although the Ip Man 2 was a bit of not as interesting as the first episode, I love the message it wants to convey to public le~ Think what is going to happen in Ip Man 3, hmmmm. Or perhaps they should rename it to Bruce Lee 1. haha. Anyway, shopping day tomorrow. Yay~ hahaha.

fuixian said...

Haha.All the best sista.Hope you can survive till friday.

Dudu,pls help me take care her.=p And take care yourself too.I want to see both of you in a piece back to Msia.XD

Counting down the days.XOXO