Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ship that never sink

Just remembered how amazing that one friend can link to another, coincidentally. Just like Gengwai and my another friend Ying Wei ( they added each other in fb although they don't know who the other is); Like Yean and my old friend Xian; Like I and Alvin whom I have never ever met before; Like Ikhur whom I just get to know after I have heard Yean mentioned of her not lower than a hundred times. And much much more..





And it is much much more amazing to see how blissful we are to have some truthful friends around. Mention the recent ones. Just like the time when we are almost frozed to death in an abandoned Scotland train station, the time we wait for the easy bus to come in an outdoor..we hug each other and make a very very close circle to warm each other up. We jumped and we talked craps to cheer each other up. We took care of each other to make sure that everyone can feel safe no matter how miserable the situation can be. And the other occassion, the moment we almost burst into tears when we're in the wrong airport. And because of Ikhur and meiren, we managed to get the train back home. And my old friend who always support me and never absent in giving me love and care every day although we're thousand miles away. Without you guys, what am I suppose to be doing when I'm facing all these alone? this is so unimaginable .I am such a forgetful person, as you know..so i can just think of a few recent ones which I should never forget.

Just now Yean suddenly called me and she was crying. I was @.@ and asked what happened! And she said..Gengwai has posted up a video about us~~ hmmm..finally!!! hehe..i heard about that weeks ago and finally she has successfully done it! It was a touching one..watching the video was like opening the hidden box filled with sweet memories~ Bravo gengwai!

Yean asked, whether we're going to have 4 years in the future having so many sweet memories like this. I said, yes! Just wanted to tell her, although I may be teasing her all the time, I heart her a lot. Every phase in life is a newpage to begin, and I hope with my presence along with the others, she will be filled with joy every day.

And to all the friends that we have known each other so well, I heart you all a lot. If i were given a chance, I hope I can give you all joy and happiness instead of seeking for joy and happiness from you guys. When you are sad and have something to share, I hope someone will be there for you, if he is not me.

The proverb says, every ship will sink except Friendship! Yeah I agreed! How bored I would be if I have nobody to crap with, no fb to comment, no rumours to gossip about and no blog to read. awwwwwww~~

This evening Jes stormed into my room and we suddenly thought of Taufu hua packets that Yunyi gave us last time! Although it is not that successful...it tastes really nice!
how can I try on such a hao liao if not yun yi gave me? Awww~~ friends you are all so sweet!
You are all my心肝宝贝!^_^


6 comments:

g_yean_i said...

Awwwwww(Now I sounded like a wolf), I heart you a lot too!!! We are just so so so so close to each other that sometimes in words, we might hurt each other even without our own conscious. But I just wanted to let you know, I'm glad that you're in Bath with me. You know i wouldn't have be able to go through those tough period of time if you were not there for me! I've always wanted to say thank you to you! And everyday we will be cooking, eating and watching sth together. That's the most relaxing moment in day and I cherish it! I love all my friends who give me support too. And somehow, I love having my friends everywhere, make me feel like blessing are coming from every corner of the world. What can we do without friends? Unthinkable. =)

JH said...

cheok ee~~Heart your post and heart u too!!!(of course heart all our jimui!) =)

U are welcome!!I am thinking of making this video long long time ago..n I made it then leave it unedited!How bad am i?lol..finally,i have able to share my love with u guys!U guys are really superb Jimui tat i ever have! =))

Pinkie123 said...

@yean: Your fault~~ make me cry~~ ;P haha..和你们的每一天都不必看下一站幸福了~XD
I think our mo qi is comparable to a 10 yrs couple!

@Gengwai: heart you tooo~~ lol you're not bad at all! thanks for sharing your love with all of us! Warm my heart for a long long time. :)

fuixian said...

Sista.I heart you lots too.=p
haha,hope I will be there for you when you need someone.=p
And thanks a lots for let me know dudu.And I havent meet her yet.lol.

Take care and all the best!!
Miss you lots.

Pinkie123 said...

Xian, you met her before!in UCSI~~ rmb?? haha..yuan fen is really amazing! <3 you too, must take care o!

Jackie said...

Thx C.Ee for everything~~~