Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jay

Suddenly fell in love in Jay's music. I don't mean that I don't like him before, just that tonight I started to appreciate how he appear to be a talented guy in the people's eyes. He's a man demanding of perfection, and although I can't help thinking that his recent album is not as good as the old ones, I found out more and more of his specialness in the music style in his older songs, which he shows that he's really different from the artists from around the same era.



His love songs are especially nice and soothing to hear; No loudly banging music or over-depressive music, but a simple flow with the 4 or 2 beats played by drum instrument ( which makes the songs so nice and relaxing to hear!!! ) ~~ just like what i'm listening now: lan man shou ji, jian dan ai, and many moreee.

On top of that, he is the only one I know that can integrate Chinese instrumental playing into the music so perfectly that those songs emerge as famous pop songs with a sense of chinese traditional style. Just like dong feng po, qing hua ci, fa ru xue. A combination of the elegance of traditional instrument sound with the continuously flowing music and his voice which just simply integrate into one harmonious piece.

Am I a bit too late to realize his charm? haha..anyway, sit back and enjoy~~



P.S.: Btw, I really admired by Dudu's gengness!!! She can hum any song be it happy or sad song every day without being affected by the song itself!!! I can't do it, when I listen to sad song I just felt the pain of the singer or the MV. That's why I don;t tend to listen to bei cham song as it just makes me feel down! lol =P 


4 comments:

g_yean_i said...

Lol!!! He looks so different from now and seriously, the girl looks like underage lo....... but then! I love this song too!! and if Jay tend to express his feeling through song, I guess we can interpret it this way: Initially, Jay was hoping for a very simple but yet lovely relationship; but as time goes by, he got disappointed by reality bla bla and bla. That's why he's capable of producing so much of pathetic love songs. haha. And well, I'm NOT that geng de lo. It all depends on my mood! If I'm sad and I still listen to those songs, I'll get EXTRA depressed and might even jump out of my window(p/s: my room is at the first floor). hahaha. Jia you jia you~

双子流星 said...

I used to love Jay chou so so so so much! His songs are really very nice. I used to follow every song of him and can sing n remember the lyrics. But then I m not that crazy in him anymore now. Lol. Jia you in ur exam! <3

JH said...

yeah,i still can remember tat last time u are so down after listening to xxx songs.I cant rmb wat song is tat but i know u scare me n dudu.lol

Pinkie123 said...

@ bickie: Ya arr?? I never know you're Jay's fan le!!! But his old songs are really easy to hum and follow~~ hehe..Thanks! ^^

@Gengwai: @o@ Got meh got meh?? I can't remember a little bit of it ley! That time I must be super emo until you rmb it so much. lol.