Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Watch out it's firework!!!


Life has never been so "busy". Hah, you might wonder why do I want to add inverted comma to this word? It seems that my lectures aren't that packed - I somehow have only 2 lectures today, 1 hour per lecture. This is far more less than the hours the kids and teens spend in their schools. I suppose have plenty of time to do my revision and homework right? However, these times were spent in doing my household chores, cooking, washing, checking email, etc. etc. Now it is 11.10pm in UK and I'm here with 80% of my to-do-list undone. Why why why~~~ poor time management I had!

A few days ago my campus had organised a firework event to celebrate the Guy Fawkes' day. It is the first time for me this kampung moi to watch the live firework display, somemore in UK! Seriously! I had never been to many countdown events back in Malaysia because my parents never brought me and didn't allow me to those crowded places. They thought I might get hurt by the dropping firework residue ( said by my mom, long time ago! ) or by the squeezing crowd. The firework shown by the tv is so nice and clear, but somehow I realise the feeling is totally different when you watch it with your eyes - even it is not the best firework you have seen!!!

Watching firework has been a tradition when it comes to a new year. It is so wonderful and it gives me the feeling that, it is the start of a something new after the display~~

I believe most of us must be at least once stunned by how beautiful the firework is~~ But don't forget, the beauty of the firework is partly contributed by the dark night that falls. Reflecting on our lives, life may be tough but it is also one of the way to show how strong we can be and how well we can make out of the unforgiving minute with 60 seconds of worth of distance run! quote from Rudyard Kipling~

Firework never comes by 1 alone. Everyone is unique, just as the firework with different colours~ If everyone can always be considerate and helpful to others instead of putting themselves in the highest priority, all of us can actually makes our best at the same time and this produces a wonderful world of joy and happiness! ^_^


After the firework display, we went to the funfair stalls at the other side of the school compound. UK funfair is not that different from Malaysia's, except that there are some new games and it takes usually 2POUNDS per game. RM2..becomes 2 pounds huh?? Due to tight budget, the machine below has become our final resort:

It is just 20 pence per game and hence we thought we might give it a try! and who knows......
*
*
*
*
*

Tada!!!! I won a cute teddy bear by trying on 4 attempts! Oh my it is soooooooo *adorable* that I can't help but hugging it to get into my sweet dreams every night.

Life has been "busy" but I am so glad that I have my time spent on some memorable events like this. Oh my it is twelve the morning now. That's all for today. Bonne nuit~~~~

Bonne nuit is french means good night! hehe~

3 comments:

JH said...

we have different views on fireworks!Anyway,firework in bath was nice!n u have to win a teddy bear for me when i go Bath ya..^^

fuixian said...

oh sis....the bear is so adorable and cutie..lets name it harry the dearie??
oh...the fireworks are nice too,hope that one day v can watch it tgt...=)
like the way you write,while enjoying,will get something to learn...love ur quote too...
XOXO....

Pinkie123 said...

Jinghui: yeah..i saw your post too! the firework in manchester is really awsome, saw it from the facebook. I'm not that skilled in playing the machine, but i can teach u a bit the technique to get the doll! haha~

Fuixian: oh no~ it is teddy,I dont want it to be Harry~ Ya..I have never watched firework with you. I believe that day will come! cheers!^_^