Sunday, November 29, 2009

Vege week report


Aha! My seemingly long vege week has finally ended! Here's some of the things that i have done during this week :D

Making carrot and celery juice

Borrowed a hand held blender from my friend, Ruth.

Making carrot juice in progress~~ try to cut the carrot and celery into very small pieces.

Put them into a pot, using the blender trying to blend them off! Meantime use the lid of the pot to protect myself from the flying carrot pieces.

Results:


Eating crunchy carrot pieces in a small amount of carrot juice. Less juice, but more fibre though. haha. This jumps to a conclusion that a fruit blender is a necessary to make fruit juice. Chiewyee, i miss you. Oh I mean I miss your blender in Manchester! hehe~~


This makes a simple vegan lunch. Love the honey mustard!

And everytime before dinner, I'll eat something like this:


Yoghurt! The type of yogurt that is craved by my friends in Bath. One of my friend ate 6 packs of this in a day! Hmmm..Not much of a temptation to me though!

=banana boat=
Since it is in Banana flavour, why don't I just add some real banana into it? it tastes greater~

***
Another day:


腊肠杂锦蔬菜炒饭

***

Friday, the last meal before my plan terminated:

Wantan meeee v hard boiled egg~~~~~
*
*
*
On Friday night, I was forced to end my plan because we Bathans had cook a great Chinese dinner and ate together! Credits go to Sinyee who cooked the curry chicken ( The main course of the day!), Eepin who made the longan fruit drink, Yean who cooked the vege, Wan joo for her sweet and sour chicken, fishfingers, Jecerlyn's sweet potato dessert,and also Belgian chocolate from ms Nimi from Mabecs~~ After the dinner we went down to bus stop to welcome some important guests to Bath - The lovely couple!

Yesterday, as the host we Bathans brought them around for sightseeing Bath! It was really cold here but luckily there was no wind and less rain that day! N/B: Those who want to come to Bath, please make sure you wear multiple layers of clothes! It was not fun to catch a cold here! It was a great day and I shall post it in details next time. We were really having fun, and also having some great meals in Bath! This another excuse for ending my plan early. haha.

That's the end of my vege week! Though some of the rules are hard to follow, Iwill bear in mind that eating well is part of living well and healthy. It is good for our bodies, not the others!

No comments: