Sunday, November 29, 2009

*~ Proof of living well ~*

Shopping for groceries in Sainsbury is a weekly routine for me and my friends. This is a great way to relieve ourselves from accumulated stress of the week! It is especially true when we got so excited to get favourite stuffs at a cheaper price or to try out some new stuffs from the store. Below are stuffs that can be bought at a relatively cheap price ( all below 2 pounds, mostly 1 pounds) for a promised quality:

Flora Buttery.
Bathans are so into using and cooking using butter these days. Thus I thought I can also buy one for spreading on bread and cooking pasta. What's written on the box:
" Made with seed oils - rich in heart healthy omega 3 & 6"
I can be very assured that my body will have enough oil and omega during these few months!


Sainsbury apricot jam.


= Horlicks and Milo =
Perfect hot beverages for waking up in a wonderful morning


2 pieces of wholemeal breads plus a drink
A Malaysian style of breakfast which I don't want to leave behind even though I am living in a Western culture.

Dorset nutty cereals muesli
Grasp a handful of the cereals into the hot drinks making it more fibrous and filling.
A significant proof of my enhanced quality of living~


Not forgetting to take vit C to defend myself in such a cold weather~


anti-oxidant pomegranate hair conditioner
It smells so fruity and I am afraid I might eat it when I am too hungry!
Can't wait to take a shower with this lovely conditioner.

4 comments:

JH said...

i also bought the same brand of hair shampoo..mine is apple flavor de...

g_yean_i said...

wa~ luxuries life you have~ haha..

Pinkie123 said...

jinghui: I smell the apple flavour, it smells like real apple lo!

Yean: not really luxurious le~~ u're more or less the same as me wo..hehe..

Desiree said...

agree with yean.lol.