Thursday, August 6, 2009

Dedicated to a best friend,







A token of love from Xian - a Harry Potter bookmark and a heartwarming card

I didn't drop a tear after reading the message enclosed within. (Sorry xian!)

I maybe poor at maintaining relationship with friends,
I maybe hesitant in taking a step further to concern other people first,
I maybe, seriously absent minded, always forgetful about all the birthdates and particulars.
I might not be a good friend at all.

But, there's no way I will forget a great friend like you!
Your sincerity and a joyful heart always strikes my heart deep down.
Thanks for all the caring and love you have given me. I hope I can always care for you as how you care for me and give my best to help when you're in need. Take care my friend! Wish you study well and live happily in your new college..Will be missing you very much..:)

1 comment:

fuixian said...

Hey sis...I am on your blog finaly...I love it so so much...And i do glad to have you as my best friends of all-time..and become your dear sis also...hehe..XOXOXO..