Thursday, August 13, 2009

Playful moments!

This afternoon, Bor. kheng heong was responsible to fetch the reverend to UPM Buddhist house. We ( I and Yen xin) tumpang his car since he willingly offer a lift to fetch us back to our respective "nesting place". Thanks yang Maha Mulia bro. kheng heong! Tuck Chung followed as well. There's a large playground opposite the UPM Buddhist house and as kheng heong saw it, his eyes shined and he asked kinda desperately, " Can I play the swing?" There I captured some playful moments where the 3 funny guys found their long lost childhood memories on the playground:


Hey Tuck chung! I know you're over-excited when my camera faced towards you! Now I understand why the facilities on the playground always got broken down. It has to bear with 2 adults with a total weight of 100 ++ kg!!

There's no need to hide yr face, Yen Xin. I catch you dy. haha. Yen xin's name sounds just like the reverse of Xin Yuan, my friend in ucsi.

Har, bro kheng heong is the one who suggest this. He is also the one who wanted to go jusco so much. I just wanna help u guys to record the precious moments. How can you and Yen Xin take revenge on me?? uhh~~ Pity me a girl bullied by the 3 guys there! Hopefully I don't get my pics uploaded at somewhere where the public can see..pls!! There's 1 lesson i can get from this: Never let your the memory card in yr hp full as you dont know when you'll need to capture some photos in the very moments!

4 comments:

g_yean_i said...

haha.. you're very efficient what~ haha.. anyway, you la, your hp's memory is always in the full state... have to change about that la! transfer into your laptop la.. hehe..

Cyber~ said...

wei i din bully u oso...ok...ur phone memory full i cannot help ok...haha....i din take any pic oso...u took mine leh....send to me lar wei via email....hehe....

Pinkie123 said...

to gyean, eh u not sleep dy meh last nite?? oh ya lor..my hp memory was suddenly full when i needed it most to take photos oh! if not you'll see more amazing pics here..sayangnya!! then when I busy deleting my phone photos they quickly capture me using a few handphones..and laugh at me also..pity me..

Cyber, although u din capture my photos but you're one of their gang who laugh at me. hmph!

Cyber~ said...

wei...i din laugh at u...i juz laugh when i saw the picture leh...hehe...u saw the picture rite??? funny hor...hehe^^