Thursday, August 20, 2009


I would like to start my post today with a pic..



Everyday Sundae. Haha..! Cute rite?? Do have a smile! hehe~ ^o^Y


My results was released today and it was just like a Sundae ice cream.

Sweet~
*

***
-----------------------------------------



It was a mess for me yesterday. U know, the template thing makes me upset. Until now only I have some time to sit here and have a flash back on what happened yesterday.






Finally, I have successfully applied for the grads card from MAS office in KL. I was given a temporary card while being told the real card will be sent to my hse within 1 month. That's how the card looks like:









Kononnya, this card is a powerful one - you can add to your luggage an extra 10 kg by showing them this! Wow, it is a great news especially for all girls! Girls just tend to bring a lot..hehe.





To apply for grads card, it's better and more efficient by going directly to the MAS office Building at Jln. Sultan Ismail. You nid to bring along 4 documents, which is the downloaded application form, yr photocopy ID and IC and 2 passport sized photos. For ppl who have no cars, taking LRT is a convenient one. The building is just 5 minutes away from the Raja Chulan monorail LRT station. If you lost the direction as u reach that station, do as what i and dudu did: Ask the guard! There'r a dozen of guards around that area..haha!


*


***


****


-----------------------------------------------------------




Spot a nice place to eat at Times square!




Kedai name: Hankuk Ramyun ( Korean restaurant)


Location: At the corner of LG floor




We ( I and Dudu) adventurous people, after applying grads card, were searching desperately for new food to try on at Berjaya times Square after that. Dudu that fellow, said she would like to try a Thai food restaurant and kept on saying "Thai,Thai, Thai" when we're on the way to that place. However, Man proposes, God disposes. She saw this Korean restaurant resting opposite the Thai she wants to go, and then, within a blink, she changed her mind! Haih~






Here's the menu. Both of us order the same thing, that is Yachae Ramyun set.





Taddah~~ a whole set with green tea percuma (during lunch hour) at RM 13. The soup was in mild favour but was spicy enough for us to eat with watery eyes and running nose...Are koreans that good at eating spicy!? Okay..I duno why the sushi is included in this Korean set. The green tea smells and tastes really nice. And ya, my favourite- the yellow thingy on the tray, i duno what's that but i really love it!!!

I can ensure you to go back home with perut penuh penuh, or full of energy to continue shopping by having this lunch. Perhaps, you're too full to have your dinner also! Overall it seems okay to both of us, so it is a place I would recommend a friend to go to..hehe..





17 comments:

g_yean_i said...

Wei! you uploaded all then what should i upload ya??? hahaha.. but then, nice post! love the mcdonald pic! hehe..

Pinkie123 said...

haha..yeah..the pic is great! I can't stop smiling when looking at it..i din really write the details abt the restaurant ma..mayb u can say sth more abt it? or abt yr sport shoes? hehe..

Anonymous said...

hello...haha i wanted to ask u bout the grads wan but i ll ask in msn la..u on9 now =p
when i was in korea, EVERY meal was spicy(which is good cos i shited everyday hahahaha=p), and the sushi-like thingie is called kim pap if not mistaken...^^ nice post btw=)

Pinkie123 said...

ooh KIM PAP! i thought it is sushi actually..haha.. Do spicy things make ppl shit easily?? I never know that ! haha..thx for the comment btw..:D

Anonymous said...

haha...cos my stomach cant really get used to it, terlalu spicy...lolz

yasmeenibrahim said...

thanks for the info.
im going to MAS office tmrw :)

Pinkie123 said...

aileen: lol..I really thought that spicy can avoid constipation! haha..oh ya, thx for yr info abt the visa. hehe.

Yasmin: Welcome! Wish u all d best today then. hehe.

Aik Jin said...

Thanks for the information!

I will treat you Sundae Cone after I get my Grads card! Don't tell Dudu that I still owe her 2 Sundae Cones.

Haha!

Pinkie123 said...

Wah..no nid I tell lo, she sendiri will see this one. you ar..! But nvm, as well as I get my Sundae Cone I don't care abt it. Haha..Rmb yr promise ya, aik jin! make sure u catat in yr buku pemiutang!

Aik Jin said...

Oh My God! You just posted what I wrote on MSN here? Haha! That was so cool!
But I think better delete lor. Hehe

No problem, I have noted it down in my buku pemiutang. =)

g_yean_i said...

halo mister aikjin! I saw what you wrote de okay? and! I still remember that even if you didn't say it out! haha.. but then I'm not worry la, it's a lifetime warranty isn't it? haha..

Aik Jin said...

hello Miss Yean Hui, i know you can see the comment de. Haha!
Lifetime warranty? Did i say that?
Ok ok la, next time when we meet, remember to remind me ok?

Pinkie123 said...

haha, i hope it will be upgraded to Haagen dazz if this hutang tangguh till we're in uk. tat will make u rmb it when u still have some time in malaysia to treat us. lol~

Aik Jin said...

you sure you want Haagen Dazs ar? don't want Baskin Robbins or New Zealand Natural? Haha! Well, I think I must remind myself to treat you 2 when we are still in Malaysia. Sundae Cone! =)

fuixian said...

Wow...seems yummy the food...I wan to eat alsoooo...bring me along la....

Pinkie123 said...

Aik Jin: I have never tried Haagen Daz b4 ma..hehe..i'm kampung moi lai de T.T Btw i have to take care of your wallet too. haha. but if u wanna further upgrade my reward, it is utmost welcomed!

Xian: hey~ u at so far how to bring u along leh..haha..btw recently i'm really having the bliss to try many new food lah! hehe..

Aik Jin said...

Kampung Moi ar? if you are Kampung Moi, then I am super super Kampung already. Haha! See first la, this week I am going to KL. Let me treat you then. =)