Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My first bj. Kurung!

Hey friends, proudly represent to you, my first ever baju kurung!

Deng deng deng deng....!!!! **claps **claps**




Nice rite? Ignore my cute bed sheet pls. Okay..i know what ppl'll say..it's PINK again. Am I a person who is that crazy of Pink colour?? It was actually picked by the seller and she wanted me to try it on the spot. It was in XS ( XS!!) size and i really doubt that I can fit in the dress. Okay, I did fit in then. Perhaps due to psychologically I think it was really small, I felt rather uncomfortable and so wanted to try on a bigger size. So now come the S size, another pattern. Once i wear it on, my mom and the seller just shake their head! Kononnya, it's like a shirt i pinjam from my mom or my friend, coz it's a bit too loose on me. What to do, I have to listen to the two professionals in front of me.

It cost me ( my dad) RM 65 for this. Is this a reasonable price?? I have no experience at all in buying bj. kurung. haha..My mom said so too! She gt a headache in choosing a suitable one for me. I really love the pattern and the colour of this bj kurung, but just the size, I still think it should be looser. I dun really like the "ngam ngam" size. I prefer more space for the discretion of limbs.

Then we proceeded to search my ultimate sport shoes in The Mines. We finally came to a Sport House which held a wide variety of branded sport shoes. Choosing a pair of ideal sport shoes really makes me into a dilemma. Should I go for running shoes, court shoes or merely those shoes for leisure purpose? I hope I can have an All-in-one multipurpose pair of shoes which has a nice outlook. Obviously, it shows that I'm too greedy! That's why I end up buying nth from there. But I plan to go back again. After i have sth in my mind. hehe.

So, back to the topic, I will be bringing this baju kurung to UK and wear it on some international days. Hopefully I don't gain too much weight over there. If someday I have to keep this shirt in my wardrobe forever, you'll know why. That day wont come de la, hor?

9 comments:

Corrinne The Great said...

haha. nice! wanna see u wear it!!
when u collect ur results la.
i'l b waiting.. promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dun disappoint me..
u won't right?
pls..
double pls..
triple pls...
pls pls pls...
u won't do that right?
give me your word.
haha.. enough of spamming.
lalalalala ;P

Pinkie123 said...

ek emm..! the word i can give is..Nonono~ Not going to wear it on thu k! But I promise to wear it when u visit me in Bath. I promise! haha!

g_yean_i said...

haha.. nice! and it's pink again~~ haha.. luckily i'm in the same uni as you.. can see you wear that! hehe..

Pinkie123 said...

haha..so i shall say u're luckier than Corrinne! hehe..luckily i din buy my laptop in pink. imagine a girl in pink bj. kurung holding a pink laptop and a pink sling bag walking down the street. That's awful! haha..

yee chong said...

wei!!
wear it n take pic la
let us see ma...
haha^^

Pinkie123 said...

Nonono..haha..bleh~

Cyber~ said...

i noe u wont resist to take photo de....hehe...only if u will let us c only mah....haha....

Pinkie123 said...

cheah..who says so..i'm unpredictable one..hehe..

Pinkie123 said...

cheah..who says so..i'm unpredictable one..hehe..