Friday, August 21, 2009

Shopping Spree

It was a one-day shopping spree yesterday and was much of an ordinary personal event. But..just in case u would like to know the things i bought then u're welcomed to read ahead.

The team...going for shopping:





My 2 aunties, and my cousin, who is a JPA scholar too. He's now studying A-level in Sri Cempaka at Cuepacs and is going to UK the next year to study Geophysic science.


About the Sport shoes...
My aunties just shaked their head and sighed as I was too hesitant and choosy when I come to buying a product. It was really a hard task for me! I have to look for the type of shoes, design and then colours. haha~ Finally I gave up searching on elegant looking shoes and choose among the options given in a sports house. My second aunty was quite decisive and thanks to her, I found this lovely pair of shoes: Not much of a surprise in its design, but comfortable and secure enough by wearing them to walk for long distances and to exercise. :) It's my first branded sport shoes in my life!(Aih me poor people) I'm having so many First time of possessing somethings these days.





Out of these 5 sets of shoes...






I choose this one in 1 and 1/2 hour's time!



Reebok women running shoes which costs RM 180.


What a great achievement!!! ^o^
*
**
*
---------------------------------------------



Here's the food part. It's kinda unimaginable that I ate 4 heavy meals per day! There'r 2 new places tat I first come to visit ytd:




Japan and taiwan food in a day. A "bliss" for my stomache??



*



**


Pic of the day...what r they looking at??

The End==*

6 comments:

g_yean_i said...

Congratulations to you for finally able to choose one pair of sportshoes that you like!!! I understand how hard it is to choose~ haha..

Corrinne The Great said...

dudu.. how can u understand that??!!?? @@ *shocked*
it's not her husband k!! haha.
poor 194.. now i finally understand how blind love is.
i'm 100% sure he went through lots and lots of trouble to win cheokee's heart!
i'm vr vr sure the whole jpa batch will agree with me.
terima kasih everyone!!
muacks~~

Pinkie123 said...

Harlo corrinne~ yr comment is really hard to understand la. I have to read twice to get what u mean. What u have said is simply not the truth at all lo! Somemore spread fake rumours at my place here, u really naughty! must tell lyy..

Aih yeanhui, corrinne just don't understand the dilemma we came thru in choosing the shoes. haha.

g_yean_i said...

haha.. ya, corrinne is so lucky to get such a nice pair of sportshoes! but then, i agree with the rest of corrinne's comment!!! haha...

g_yean_i said...

haha.. ya, corrinne is so lucky to get such a nice pair of sportshoes! but then, i agree with the rest of corrinne's comment!!! haha...

Pinkie123 said...

Ter yean~~ how can u memihak corrinne~ sadnya, 佛法的末期时代,真理都没人听了。。Corrinne is being so lucky because her mom is the consultant in buying the shoes. haha.