Saturday, October 4, 2008

Yes Yes Yes!

CCE's Calendar 2008
= 九月的战绩=

Throughout the month UCAS application Yes!
a long tedious process of putting
in your personal details, and
tell the admission tutor how unique you are
compared to thousands in the world!

Saturdays and Thursdays Extra classes! Yes!
Just to replace the lessons on Mon
and Tuesday b4 Raya holidays

16th sept Sept Biology test Yes!
Hmm..I have almost no impression what
I have been tested that time..


24th sept Maths test Chap. 1 to 4 Yes!


21st Sept Celebration of Grandma's Birthday at Legend Hotel Yes!
Oh my, there are some funny things
happened that day!

26th sept - 5th Oct Raya Holiday~ Yes!
Selamat Hari Raya dan maaf zahir batin...


I hope I didn't miss out a thing. It seems that there are only a few events happening in this month.

Current plans in October:
1. 12th Campfire in UCSI - Happy Birthday Buddy!
2. 30th - Orchestra at klcc
3. Can I watch the High School Musical 3 in cinema??

October Resolutions:
1.***** ******* *******
2. had promise SC to open a Facebook Account. hehe. =)
3. Prepare for trial
4. Exercise more. I'm getting fat!
5. Keep in contact with my Harry Potter^^
6. I wanna participate in Google project!
check out in www.projects10tothe100.com

No comments: