Friday, October 3, 2008

Oh my oh my, Oct knocks my door!

Finally, eventually, ultimately - Having been busy all the way down the September month ( endless "US working hours" just to prepare a good ps, to do a thorough research on the universities, etc), I had finally sent my UCAS application form! What a big relieve for me and my friends in UCSI! oh my god, I could never feel as relaxed as I feel now. ^^ Thanks to all those who had helped me in the whole process!

Here are my five important choices that I had made: MKBCN. If you could guess it out. haha. Just let the fate decide where I would be going, at least I have tried my best in everything I could do! Hooray for the end of the sufferings !!!

So, this week of holidays comes at the right time. Although I abandoned my regular sleeping habit and switched on my holiday mode by sleeping at 1 a.m. and waking up at nine, ( how could I resist my fluffy big Queen size bed! ), I still manage to allocate the rest of the day for my activities. I spent some time with my dear Harry Potter *^_^* and made a considerably huge progression from page 627 to page 871 in 3 days' time ( Okay Fatin, I didn't read this all the day! That's still considered a lot for me!) Immersing myself in the magical world of Harry Potter is always the best thing I can do, and believe me, I'm going to find him in London in the not distant future.

Then, I have to complete my mountains of homework in these remaining days! This is a bit tricky; I have to revise my previous lessons before I can even put my fingers on the questions! That's the result of accumulating my work in the last week of the month...T.T I have actually wanted to do some advanced revision on each subject in this hol, but have decided to call it off as I haven't even started on my Chemistry unit 5.1 to 5.3, which were finish taught by the lecturer before the holidays start. Oh ms. Annie, forgive me k! I promise I would definitely revise them as the school reopens. =)

P/s: Mr Tan, don't blame on me pls, I have already revised yours!

And yesterday I have a sweet conversation with my best friend. She, like other sixth form students, is going to face her ultimate STPM in November. I wish them all d best and hopefully in the end they will get what they want. How good it is if the results is directly proportional to the effort you put in your studies!

I also got some news from my former classmates too! Both are JPA students studying Accountancy, they are going to further their studies in New Zealand and Australia respectively on February next year. My friend who is going to NZ, she got an offer from the University of Aukland whereas another got the offer from the University of Melbourne. Now as I recall, there are 5 in total who will be leaving early next year. I guess I am the latest one who will leave, as the entry date to UK would be around September 2009.

Hmm..I think I am fond of someone whom I really admire. He's really kind. However, it's kinda impossible to us to have any progression beyond our friendship, coz i guess he already found someone he likes. Anyway, miracles do happen right? Just let my imagination flies before it comes to an end. Hehe.

Tomorrow some of my friends are coming over to my house to prepare the souvenirs of the campfire. The CAMPFIRE! Oh, you can't imagine how many effort we have put in just to make it work. And then, the next Monday onwards, I'm going to plunge my whole self into the preparation work - dancing, singing, buying food, those kinds of things. I believe it is worth our effort. Go go go everyBuddY !

Later I'm going to Kajang to trim my hair. Of course, with my mom. I have decided to leave my hair long this time. And hopefully it won't turn out to be an awful look afterall. I have had so many experiences of my hair being cut into cube shape or whatsoever which would make me "outstanding" and " recognisable" in the crowd. That reminds me of my high school years though. Ahha~ I 'm going out now! Adieu! Hope you guys have a nice day!

2 comments:

-DaN- said...

MKBCS~
yea. We have 4 overlapping ones =)
I was expecting 5, but then it's ur choice afterall. cheers!

campfire, go go go!

fatin sulaiman said...

gee...
erm.. congratz for the progressment anyway...
hahaha..