Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Simply Shoutout

雨下整夜~

我的爱溢出就像雨水~

求求雨神

星期天就好好地休息一下...


Keep Raining ,
Keep keep raining love
I keep praying
keep keep praying hard
keep praying
do you hear me not?
Don't rain on Sunday...


Can everyone who see this post kindly pray for us that rain is not coming on this Sunday? We are having our Buddy Campfire at UCSI !!! Our president is begging us to observe the raining pattern throughout this week...and sadly, for the past 2 days it has been a STRONG POSITIVE CORRELATION between number or days passed by and the frequency of raining. And a dunno-who even suggest us to...WhAT!? to hang a dried chili on the window so that it won't rain?? Oh I have never heard abt this but I believe some commitees are going to decorate their room with some chilies!

Oh my..everyone of us has been putting all our effort just to prepare for this first BuddY (buddhist youth ) Campfire! Especially the Publicity group, they have had a few sleepless nights just to make all d flyers, posters, etc. and they did draw and colour each poster themselves! Sounds crazy ya? Okay, with respect to yr contributions, I shall honour you with the CCE Most Hardworking Award! And of course..that's not the only group who sacrifices so much! there are also the secretaries, treasurer, games director logistic and LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST the performance and food...hehehe...blowing my own trumpet huh...that's just to compensate my petrol fees! HAHA!

So, there are still a few days countdown to our campfire! During the campfire, we'll have BBQ, singing, dancing, games, inspiration session and lots more - all packed into a short few hours from 6 to 10.30pm. You have sausages and fishballs and lots more for BBQ, drinks, fun, and you can't believe it - that's just RM5! Cheap dao... ... ... Since it is so interesting, how can you not coming to join us? You'll surely get to know a lot of new friends there. Oh my, why am I promoting it!
Anyway, there is no way for me to promote if it has nothing good itself rite? So, if any of you are interested, just call me or leave me a msg! If you don't, at least pray for us that it will turn out to be a fun and successful night in UCSI!

BELIEVE THE POWER OF WILL*~


No comments: