Saturday, October 25, 2008

A small sharing

Hey ya! Another week has gone!

Hmm..okay, you might not believe it, but I have started writing the book " 100 Days Good Heart". I do the daily writing so far, but I shall now guarantee when will I suddenly abandon writing this book for some time. Thus, I truly admire Yun yi's persistence to record her daily experience for more than 100 days!

And I'm quite stress recently! >.< The three main things which I concern most: Study, Health and BuddY stuff..I have tried my best to maintain the balance among these three, however it seems that many things are out of my control. This happened so frequently in these few days, thus I was quite frustrated over making daily plans which would never be carried out in the way it should be.

Yesterday, I attended Hiew Mun and May Yee's birthday celebration at Mewah Club. It is so nice to meet many old friends there! Some of them were not met since July last year( Lei Kheng, Lee ann), and some were even longer( Ker Sean)! Some of them have already found their another half too! Fastnya¬ and I wonder when could I meet my Harry Potter in London. Anyway, Happy Birthday to May Yee and Poon~~

Have you ever hug a baby of four days old into your arms? Yeah, I did so, in this evening and I shall say it's a moment full of love and joy! She's my uncle's newborn baby, name unkown, and she's only 4 DAYS old! Oh my, guess what, I dare not move even an inch when she's comfortably lied in my arms, feeling she's so fragile that a little movement will end up injuring her little body. She's so so so cute and tiny! When she slowly blinked and looked at me with her small eyes, she makes me feel that at this moment I would like to protect her and love her unconditionally - a type of inherent maternal love i guess! The butterfly effect: she did change my mind a little bit regarding marriage. I had never expected hugging a baby will give me an untold innermost joy which nourishes my heart for a long, long time.

In case that I had no time to blog again, I wish all of you Happy Deepavali and happy holidays ( as i guess some of you are enjoy your study leave or vacation now)!

A quote to share: Think another way round. Overconcern about your own's feelings obstruct you from caring others.

No comments: