Monday, May 9, 2011

Mrs and Mr.


Today is Roger Hargreaves birthday! Eh emm, actually I also don't know who he is until google home page told me that it is his birthday. haha. According to google, he is a British author and illustrator for children's book. Accidentally came across all his little cute pictures and can't help it'ssss really cute!
Being Mr. Lazy can be really comfy but beaware of the disasters coming! 

194!! haha



Hope that we are as strong as him and as wise as  her when dealing with stress


Miss brainy I am -  always thinks too much!
he likes to visit me whenever i am revising...


I am shy. Yes. Shy. haha.

oh poor Chi chin and maria, our friend who sneeze non stop whenever they are in our house!

Life is not a life without them definitely!


good luck~

No comments: