Monday, May 30, 2011

Nine o'clock at night. And it is still so bright,
 This is how the sky looks like,
 at this hour during Summer in Somerset.

Two more days to go, and I should throw an official goodbye to my MPharm 2nd year. 
Two more years to go. And it seems like I'll leave here forever. 
Days by days, weeks by weeks, that's how the time goes away, 
it never ticks a second faster or slower 
for anyone for any reason. 
So, the only thing that we can do to leave no regret is to cherish it, live it, breathe it, enjoy it.
Know what we are doing, and do what we want to do.
And when it passes away, let it go. 
Recall them sometimes with a smile on our face
that's how the memories deserves to serve, 
not for excessive indulgence and forgot that the time still ticks.

So as now I am doing my revision, 
I shall rmb and cherish this moment too!
Cause I'll never know when will I come across some of these knowledge again,
as I am so lazy to flip open my books when I'm free. Hahaha.
All the professors hate a student like me.

Hola! Pharmacy second year once in a life time! 
I'm still a second year Pharmacy student  for the last two days! 

Hehehehehehehehehe =D

2 comments:

Cyber~ said...

second year oso finish dy...time sure fly....jia you ya...juz drop by to say hello...haha^^

JH said...

Good luck for the last paper of 2nd year!! =)