Sunday, February 13, 2011

Live.Love.Let go.


I had been seeing this big title on the advertisement board for 3 months during my last summer, on my way to UCSI. And it attracted me so much that I kept on telling dudu that I wanna watch this movie. And I never knew this is not the title of the movie actually. I have totally overlooked the big font of Charlie St Cloud. XD

Finally watched it during dinner today. hehehe. Would rate 3.5 out of 5.

Tmr would be Valentine's Day! Happy Valentine's Day!!! I don't know where the excitement comes from but..it's just sth worth happy-ing...heheh..Last few weeks when we were walking back home, I was on my imagination roller coaster how romantic it can be where Yean became the spoiler of my script! Isk! I said the prince will bring the girl to the candle light dinner. He poured a glass of wine for her. Then Yean said, he accidentally poured on her dress. Ish Ish. spoiler. haha.

And few weeks more it would be Pancake's Day!! There's absolutely  no reason not to have pancake on that day.

Too bad Valentine's Day is not a public holiday. That means I gotta stop dreaming and continue printing my notes. Bye sweeties. =)

1 comment:

JH said...

happy valentine's day to u sweetie!! =p