Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's kind of amusing to look back the interaction between I and a friend by clicking "See friendship"in the facebook.
As I scrolled down, I realised that I kind of forgot around 60% what that post meant or what situation it was that make us commenting on it.
It is also an indicator of how a friendship grows, in the facebook.

I am actually searching for a piece of article written by an Ajahn which I could not remember his name. I never saw him neither. I was tagged on the article and read it months ago, but I didn't really make a note of it because I thought that it will just be easy to find it in facebook when I want to read it again. But after just a few months, now it is nowhere to be found, because there isn't an option to trace back all the links posted in facebook. The words from the article occasionally emerge from my mind but there is no way I can find back the complete version now.  I learned my lesson for not cherishing such a nice article and make my effort to keep it.

So, is there is any article that you may come across somewhere, not written by you nor your close friends, if you appreciate it, remember to save it somewhere in your laptop. It is worth spending a few minutes doing it for a lifetime appreciation of the piece of work at different stages of life. =)

2 comments:

Miss Tan said...

yes :)
I love to keep good and inspirational article from anywhere including facebook. And I have a small notebook which I often used it to jot down whatever is good for future references. Things come and go, that's why we need to catch it when it is here.

Pinkie123 said...

Yeah. That's great! I shall start doing so too. hehe.