Monday, January 3, 2011

What we did today 3.1.11

There we go. It's me and dudu again in 66 West Avenue. We managed to do some masak-masak today and it's not too bad. ( hahahah. We are really lame chefs! ) So just let the pics do part of the talking:

1. Our lunch the French toast
Finally we have decided to make it our own! Hehe. For a first timer, what do you expect then? We purposely went out to Moorland road to get the milk and the cinnamon powder for this!


2. Tiramisu.
It's not the first time we made it, but I rather said I never make it all by myself. ( I was always the one beside playing around when ppl are making it!) So I asked dudu and she's willing to make the cake with me. hehe.
 The biscuits is a substitute for sponge fingers which is sold out in Co-op. I shall say it tastes better with Sponge fingers on it.

 Taddaaa!!! Not the perfect one indeed, the taste were alright but the rheology..hmmm..can be better. :D
But it is my first cake ley!

3. Dinner
Dudu has an urge to make lemon chicken and there it is. A really delicious one! Thx for the corn flour borrowed from Kenny too. Haha. We are so poor now in 66.  The dinner tastes the nicest although we didnt put much effort in it. :P
A perfect dinner with a Korean drama (恶作剧之吻特别版) More expensive rice really taste different from Sainsbury's. But I can't describe how different it is!

Ends here with a song. Quite a nice acapella though!


Have already had in my mind what kind of good food are going into my stomach for tmr. heheheheh.
Good night! :D

1 comment:

g_yean_i said...

Love your post! short and sweet!! <3 Thanks for posting this~ hehe. Let's return the corn starch to Kenny and go do a little bit more shopping tomorrow! VAT rise day. ><!