Thursday, October 7, 2010

When the new term starts

This post is written due to the demand of gengwai mama. haha..
Erm, erm...Let's talk about my first week ( almost!) of school and my living environment here..hehe..
I dunno since when my friends around me are all so happy-go-lucky and sampat. hehe. So, here I am living in a new house in Old field Park with four warm hearted, sampat and cheerful friends. Everything is okay so far and I being the laziest of unpack all my stuffs. Sin yee ( one of my hsemate)'s mom is staying with us here for a couple of few weeks so you can imagine..we are really in a bliss recently..why? We can enjoy mom's cook as soon as we get U10 or U18 back home as soon as possible!!! This is really a good thing especially after a exhaustive day of lectures! hehehe~~ Thx to Sin yee's mom! Among those good food, she made us pan mee and curry chicken which we never expected to eat in UK....We will definitely miss you when you get back to msia! Awww~~^^

And so the new term has started. We will be having a more hectic life with lectures until 615pm on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursday ( the busiest). Poor thing, Yean is going to have lectures non-stop for dunno 6 or 7 hours on Thursday without ANY gap! Today  is Thursday and I tried to be positive towards my whole day, but failed during the brain cudgelling 3 hours lecture-thon. Hah~

The changes:
1. We made sandwich to school because we'll be having lunch mainly in uni. A combination of honey ham, tomates and lettuce fills our hunger at noon.
2. Taking bus. This can be time consuming~ hehe..Sometimes it is a real long queue and we have to stand on the bus till we get to uni. A good thing is, if i get a seat in the bus, I can simply close my eyes and enjoy the rest of the journey to the uni. Bus meditation..hehe..
3. I am being more "Pharmacist" now.. What we learn now is more clearly towards the Pharmaceutical field. I have been crazily using A4 papers for printing notes..running out of papers and it is just first week of the term.
4. The sceneries in Oldfield Park is soooo nice and calming. And looking out from the window of Dudu's room is especially Inspiring!!!! ( from dudu room can gaze stars at night!)
5. Good food, lots fun cooking together and online delivery!
6. Library as my second home in UK if Old field park the first. Means that I am getting more and more hardworking now. HAH..as if..(not so sure)ya..coz we normally spend out times in library if there is any gap.
7. We are seriously motivated by Jessica who always utilised her free time wisely by looking at lecture notes! 
8. At last got myself a duvet and duvet cover. 100% cotton hor. so hard to find la. hehe.
9. All the rooms in the house are unlocked because they said it's against the law to have locks in a student house. But I kind of get used to it now. My room has soon become a 'playground' for everyone!
10. I have a home now. This is another brand new experience apart from staying in campus and  it is not as bad as we thought initially!

Heheh..That's all for now. Till I have ilham then! :D

5 comments:

JH said...

so touching as u wrote it due to my demand! lol..so good that u can have pan mee in UK!!aww...btw,wat u guys buy online?i know i am pat gua!haha...

Cyber~ said...

haha i oso din lock my room de...my room will b "struck" by hsemate or senior...one time i watch movie till gan jiong...chun hao suddenlly appear at my door calling my name....haha^^ it fun oso living in a "playground" coz ppl will think of u when they wan to play....so enjoy ya....haha^^

Pinkie123 said...

JH: Yeah~~ hehe..oh we buy those toiletries using tesco online lor..hehe..coz too lazy to carry all those heavy stuffs..but vege those we will buy regularly as soon as the delievered ones are finished..

Cyber: hehe..yaya..I'm quite used to it now..they are all so sampat ones la!!lol~

g_yean_i said...

lol! you're the most sampat among us I guess~ haha. Anywa, ya, it's indeed a new experience for us and I think I started to like it as well! And it's good having you guys as my housemates! *hugs* hehe!

p/s: Don't come to my room during depression ya! hahahaha.

Pinkie123 said...

Yean: *hugs* hehe~~
Why should i come to yr room with depression la. yr room will only make me excited even though i am not coming up yet. haha~