Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Today!!!

I didn't do any thing abt study at all ( Apart from printing tmr's lecture ) although I don't have lectures at all today, except for the two hours French class. Wake up at nine. Make pasta for myself and housemates at eleven. Then eat and change and it's time to take bus to skol at around 1250 pm. The most wonderful moment I spend on bus is to have Thich Nhat Hanh book on my hand! Reading it just make me wanna be aware that I am alive now. Sun shines a lot today, and to me it's the summer day! Don't be trapped by the concept of four seasons; We do get Summer weather in Oct. And the exciting part is you never know what season it is until you wake up the next day. :D

Then we have French class. And I and Wan joo ( my hse mate) and Yean actually deal on an agreement on nt teasing each other anymore!!! Although I am so so so used to teasing ppl and make fun out of this, I am kind of glad that I have made one step further -  to stop myself from the poisoning habit of saying rumours! I promise, I'll try my best, but if I do speak it out out of awareness, I hope they are not cruel enough to punish me hard! ><

Then at night we watched  a movie while waiting for celeb Jackie's birthday. After  that we walked to Kenny they all's house and give a huge surprise to Jackie!!!! Kenny and Justin even made a homemade strawberry cake for Jackie and it tastes really great. I mean, for guys who never baked this type of cake and started everything from sketch, this is a thing worth praising of! But they have sifu to teach them though.^^
Jackie said that he knows sth is going on because he saw our friend's shoes in his house! lol~ Anyway, hope that he really enjoy the not-so-surprising celeb and the cake. haha.

Then it's 11 sth as we get back. So I and yean started to prepare tmr's sandwiches to skol. Yean is like a zombie. She just felt so sleepy! I prone to be one soon. Coz it's already 12am. But I just felt so happy for living today and am really grateful for the wonderful stuffs around. Today's passed away, another today's come!!! Embrace! * But first of all must make sure I fully recharge my battery first* Bonne nuit~

2 comments:

dorrene said...

eh, thanks for posting it.. but i din see it last night b4 i slept.. anyway, how they gotta punish u if u tease them? hehe.. u know, mama will pinch me in front public until i cry if u continue shopping..

g_yean_i said...

Zoombie! What a nice word! haha. But ya, it's important that we live in the present. Many might not be aware of that but I'm glad we did. Perhaps we can help influence others as well! And seriously, the no-chiaming culture is better off in our house! Let's jia you together! :D