Monday, October 11, 2010

Sunny day!



Sunny Day today~~
My bear bear is basking in the sun^_^ so hot~
Jessica was so excited that today there isnt any cloud in the sky,which is very rare. But i like the clouds because they are always changing! haha.
felt a bit sleepy today. I should sleep earlier tonight. Am seriously a person who cannot live without eight hours' sleep.

Ytd I dreamt of my prince <3 <3 <3 We were climbing rocks and the rocks are so slippery. I was so afraid of falling and then he just appeared beside me and give me his hands to help me to climb over. so nice. keke..PS: I didn't think of the person all the day! this dream is a random one. :P

Met JPA officer in the evening today. No dinner for us though. She is very friendly and talked to us for about more than one hour. Actually it does give me some inspirations to strive on being a good pharmacist! She's advising us must go back to msia to contribute to our country after graduation, which I think most of us have heard not less than three times. But hor, this time, as I contemplated further, UK has already had such an organised system for the profession of pharmacist and they are not lacking of excellent pharmacists here. But what really needs them is our beloved country who is still developing. We can have very good lives there, but,  will we really be happy alone while seeing our country remain undeveloped, our dad, mom, relatives and friends living there sometimes suffering from the system and we never tried to do a thing about it?  And, if we the lucky ones don't go back and apply the knowledge we have learnt for the reason of money or so, who else will continue the mission?

Just like the Bodhisattvas, with the merits they practise and gain they can get much better life in pure land in the West and never come back. Yet, they are still willing to come back to help us, and without them, where are we now? Without them, I'll never know happiness can only be found within my heart, not at the outer world. In simpler words, it's not happy to be happy alone, it's much more happier to be happy together. =)

Taking U10 bus back is also a bliss. And after coming back, we have Sin yee's mom cook -- mee sua.. hehe..nice nice. Always the best after a day's work. It's quite late now. I think a peaceful sleep is the best way to end my day today. Ah, a fulfilling day. Cheerios~~

1 comment:

-DaN- said...

I like the way you relate your thoughts to the Buddhisattvas!

Yes, Malaysia needs us. And we'll strive to provide not only healthcare, but bliss and happiness to all. :)