Sunday, June 13, 2010

H.O.M.E.~~

It is the first time I was officially being "picked up" in the airport.
I gave hugsss to my dearest family whom I have not hugged for a year.
I gain the smiles from them whom I have never faced for a year.
I picked up the hands I have not hold for a year.


Although sometimes I am sitting silently listening to the adults gossiping about their problems, I enjoy to be with them.
After the dinner, I took the ang pau from my dearest grandpa who as promised has kept it for me for about half a year. For the first time he broke the his silence and spoke so many words to me! If I were not wrong, when he ended his words, his eyes welled up with  tears. I was so surprised and touched that time, and I caress him and said we'll yum cha tomorrow!

I know I am back to my home now. =)

1 comment:

fuixian said...

Haha.Welcome home.The warmest welcome from me.XD

Haha,can't wait to see you.xoxo