Monday, February 15, 2010

Blue Diet


Saw it from a blog!!! OMG i think it is quite true:
Guess why the logo of most of the fast food restaurants are in either red or yellow colours? They actually make you feel hungry! And it is said that the blue colour, conversely, have the opposite effect on your appetite!

I was stunned by this news ( perhaps an old one!)

To prove this out, i did google a bit about the issue and it seems there is a real fact behind it.
Some Japan companies actually produce Blue diet glasses, and as you put on the glasses to eat yr meal, you will tend to eat less.

Let's see what did one of the buyers say about the blue glasses:

"And besides the relaxation, there’s the blue color — of the food you’re eating, if you actually wear them during a meal. FTF knew that blue is a color that rarely occurs in nature. If you see food in a blue tint, I think your body naturally sends out warning signs. Most foods that are blue are spoiled and rotten and unappetizing.

My main complaint is that, while the glasses might have some effectiveness, it was hard to discipline myself to remember them for each meal. Maybe blue contact lenses are the answer. If you are into gadgets and new ways to control your diet and relax, go ahead and try out blue glasses. But as far as I’m concerned, nothing beats good old exercise and nutritious food as a daily regimen."


Can't help agree with what she has said. A rational user. Hmm~ Btw, the blue food on the picture really makes me lose my appetite and feelvomitting!!

And this reminds me that I will have at least 20 minutes of healthy walking every day starting from October this year! Although unexpectedly I've got a seemingly "strange" room, I really love the whole house,its garden, its view, the kitchen, the quiet community.. and enjoy living with a bunch of close friends too! ^_^ The house is located in an area which is collectively known as Bear flat. Bear bear,I love you~


And ya, my mum will be surely surprised that I can roll over a double bed from South to North in UK!!! Hahahaha...Hope everything will be fine!


2 comments:

g_yean_i said...

LOL! An interesting fact you have got there~ Perhaps we can try that out??? hehehe. And ya, we just love Bear! hahahhaa.

JH said...

hey..take some photos n post it up in fb.i wanna see the garden.lol