Friday, November 12, 2010

^_^

*^_^*

I wish to go to town tomorrow. Not with a purpose, perhaps just wanna go to the library and wandering around the city. Leafs are green, clouds are white, flower smiling wide!

I wish I can do meditation in the morning. It has been a few weeks ago since I last did it.

I wish I can sit down and enjoy some movies, or read some story books, or perhaps dhamma books. Not just non-fictions.

I wish I do not need to rush for anything and don't have to do anything, and always have time for a cup of, any drink? It doesn't matter.

Tomorrow, it will be a great holiday! And it starts from a good sound sleep now! Arhhhhhh~~

2 comments:

Desiree said...

why dudu never blog anymore!!!?
lol.

Pinkie123 said...

hi xy! how r you~~ yeah, she's just being lazy! I'll urge her! :D