Thursday, November 27, 2008

From my heart

We always said that time flies
We don't have even a moment to look at those that are precious in life
But when the time comes
We have chosen to do something else first
and put the most desired to-do thing to the last..

During exam time,
I feel that I'm so tired and exhausted
I wonder when can I have a good rest
or have the free time to do whatever I want?
When the exam is over,
I could have slept earlier or
could have read a good book,
However I spend my time
hanging out and playing till midnight with a bunch of friends
immersed in some boring things just to pass the time.
I had been like this may times
And I don't know why.
Is that the power of habit or addiction,
or I am just too used to ignore my heart?

It was my birthday a few weeks ago
and my roommate had reminded me I'm now 1 year older
Time flies even without our realize
It takes only a blink to see ourselves to become twenties, thirties, forties and fifties!
365 days seems like a train,
one after another
you come and left each station of life.
You might be lucky that
you didn't miss the scenes during your journey,
But somehow we always forget that
we are in the train all the time.
I guess that is the reason we feel shocked about
how a ten-years time comes and goes.

Don't wait to be reminded when it is the time to leave.
Just as to remember that your age only on your birthdays.
Keep that in mind, every day.
It's the easiest task in a day and the most difficult for every day.


How can a kind-hearted person
being disliked by so many people?
I don't have the answer
but it just happened that way.
One party being too ignorant,
one party feeling too annoyed.
Cheating starts and some feelings get hurt.
Why can't we just open our heart and voice out?
why can't they just be more understanding about us?
Why do we feel hatred and guilty at the same time and
why is our time wasted on such kind of things?

Everyone has their time when the emotion comes,
where the heart feel wrenching and tears start dropping;
and so do I.
to grief over the ever-changing plans
and the ever changing hearts.
Something I have planned so well,why can't I just make it?
sometimes I would just cry on foolish things
in which others just don't care about.
But I'll prefer a big smile on my face 24/7
then I won't get people disturbed by my emotion time;
Because I never know how to cope with others during their times of sadness and sorrow.


Tomorrow will be a better day. Have faith.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

halo^^
知道我是谁吧???
有没有吓到你丫???
祝你幸福快乐哦^^

-DaN- said...

Something I wan to say is, u're true to ur feelings. Perhaps something that I learnt these days: Believe in ur judgement. As long as you're very much sure it's beneficial, then do take the courage and go for it.

U know, quite a few times I felt inferior these days. But by experience, I'll just calm down and think, then I'll get adjusted to the new environment already.

I think u should Protect urself and at the same time protect others la.

U're never alone.