Monday, November 17, 2008

Oh my! KBKK in Edexcel Physics!

hey ya, today is the day for my Physics trial!

I and my friends came nearly late to enter the exam hall, but luckily we made it 10 minutes before the exam starts! When I'm half way through answering those tricky questions, I'm wondering what i have been studying a few days ago! Some are not the type of standard questions that we were used to, or trained, to answer. I have to think so hard before i can firmly press the tip of my pen on the answer column! Many uncertainties..... and my friends agreed with me. That means this Jun 08 paper is creative and full of KBKK questions! Kemahiran Berfikir secare kritis and kreatif, haha!

That's all for today! A big good luck for my friends who're taking STPM tomorrow! Gambateh yo~~~ and I shall gambateh also - Bio unit 4 and 5 exam is on..My birthday! haiya..fate la..have to study and exam that day lo...smile cce :)

1 comment:

fatin sulaiman said...

KBKK's everywhere nowadays.
even buying food also need dat one..
=P