Wednesday, December 29, 2010

From Venus

I am back.
Have lots of things to write about but for now, I'd just say what I did today.
Finally, after the whole summer and 2nd year first term has passed, I bought: 


Tortellini!


Quiche!


These are my fav lunch during last term!

Before the trip to Spain and london Christmas,
I never knew that people will wake up that early and queue up in front of Selfridges during boxing day. And  As what i witnessed, 95% of them are Asians.
I never knew a scarf of Tommy hilfiger will cost 35pounds, which is considered quite cheap because it is a half price.
I kind of forgot what Yamame sells.
I dont quite know Aldo actually sell girls' shoes.
And I never know La Senza starts selling guys' stuffs too.


Oh dear. I'm not only not a lady. I am an alien from Venus. Hello the Earth. :)

2 comments:

JH said...

i never knew tat too....but i just got a bag from TH. hehe...=p

Pinkie123 said...

Wow, must show us in fb next time. xD