Thursday, September 2, 2010

Descendant of Shinobi~



Becoming Truly Alive - one day meditation retreat

Is there anyone who is interested to go?? Please tell me, the one who seriously needs companion to go together for this event! hehe...

Have been continuously doing some work for quite some time. Till 1130pm, wish to continue so that I can finish faster...but hey, it is already 1130pm! I can't possibly finish'em all so hey...Let's call it a day! Yay~~~~ as usual, open facebook, open the blog and listen to this Descendant of Shinobi. Suddenly, this is a total different kind of feeling, as if I have never heard this song before. The feeling is.........as if I am Descendant of Shinobi. Marvellous. I guess that's the power of the time for myself. 

I always forget, that myself is as important as the work and every other thing else. So even for the very small tiny bit of moment, let us be freed from emotions, thoughts, the urge to do things, people, anything. Just stay there and our mind free from anything. Slowly we taste and enjoy this moment of freedom.

Let's practise it every day~ 

2 comments:

Jackie said...

加油!

sunny said...

gambateh leh!
I'll be going to the retreat^^
Hope that can see you there~