Sunday, July 4, 2010

Toy Story~~

Lol, although today after some activities I am quite tired, but yet still feel the urge of posting!!! What to do? *ilham comes* hahaha~~

When looking back my handphone, I miss so much fun I had in Toy' R Us last week~~ The era now is really an advanced era. Look at how real those toys are!!! Exactly like what depicted in TS!
Jessie~ Yee haaa!!

Buzz light year! 

The barbie..haha.
If you notice the price, then you'll know...everyone can have their own complete set of toy stories' toys! Provided they have lotsa $$.


Woody!!! My best friend's <3
Omg the super cute Squeeze toy aliens!!! haha..they are the great savior of all! Yooo so cute nya!


The lots-of-huggies Bear. And I am not joking, they really make it smell like strawberry. How lovely! haha..


Okay, we did fully utilise our consumer rights to touch and test play all those above stuffs. Awwww, there's so much fun!!! luckily the staff didnt chase us out. :P

So cute kan???? Remember to visit your nearest Toy'R Us for that! *I didn't earn any adver fee.* They are just too adorable to play with. If you want to give me a present, buy me a Squeeze toy alien k?? hahaha...XD

2 comments:

fuixian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
g_yean_i said...

Cute wei!! But I'm still, outdated! haha.