Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Eclipse

Watched eclipse last week with my friend. As what she said, this is probably the very few blockbusters that we watch that late after it has been shown in the cinema. I am not a Twilight fan, since from the beginning. The first and second episode did not impress me much; Personally feels like it is just a love story under the setting of some boring vampire world ( Twilight fans please don't kill me, k??) And animes like Vampire knight and other vampire movies are apparently more exciting than this one..haha. And something unfair is, since it is just a love story and the story progresses so slowly, I hardly understood how the writer could write this as many pages as Harry Potter??

Haha, whatever the answer is. But for this third movie, it changed my mind! This is apparently the best out of these three. And it makes me giggles a lot at some scenes especially there are conflicts in the triangle love between Bella, Jacob and Edward. And thanks to the director, I started to indulge and understand more about the lovey dovey thing between they three which makes all the readers so insane about...The person who sit behind us was even more exaggerating; He even Laugh out Loud as if some scenes just seems so amusing to him. Haha..I guess it has turned out to be a comedy for audience like me! wahaha..but it is really a nice movie this time!

Some amusing points:
1. Edward's face is exaggeratively pale. I know that's the effect of the make up. But it makes him look more feminine instead of more ferocious as a vampire.
2. When Bella kisses Jacob, it seems that Edward feels like wanna kill himself. haha.
3. The werewolves were sooo cute!!! I can't help but recalling the two dogs in my house. haha. And then the interactions between the werewolves and vampires are a bit funny.
4. When Jacob hugs Bella to keep her warm, Edward said, " Can you stop your mind from thinking these things?"
5. When vampire wants to be human beings while human beings want to be vampires...

Personally prefer Jacob than the cold blooded Edward, although vampire sounds more mysterious. But Jacob is so man. haha. Sadly, Bella still insist to turn into a vampire in the end. Awww~~ Anyway, it makes me wanna watch the last episode straight away. Breaking Dawn..I am looking forward to it!!! Hopefully it is as good as this one!

No comments: