Thursday, January 21, 2010

De-stressing


I somehow feel that, " People tend to post more during exam period" said by someone, is indeed true. Initially I did not agree with that but as we can see, blogging is another effective way of releasing stress apart from eating and facebooking. And the doctor told me that it is better to blog than to playing (nonsense) game in fb. Sounds quite true wo~

So what's today? I discover another style of eating tortellini which is a quicker and healthier way~


Deng deng deng deng..!! this is my lunch today. Basically, prepare the broccoli and mushrooms and tortellini, pour everything into a pot of boiling water and get the water drain off after 5 minutes or so. Then stir them with half spoon of butter and sprinkle on top with some grated cheese. Haha, actually it is not a new way to cook though!!!
*
*
As I am posting this, my flatmate Jessica comes into my room with her plate of lunch. I though my lunch was healthy and great, but after seeing hers, i finally understand what is 一山还有一山高~ Honestly.. I am hungry now, again! She's eating so deliciously now. Gosh~~~



And ya, today my friend walked a dog and she brought the dog over for us to see! He is a whisky and his name is Coldie (is it?) and he is very obediently staying there! And then we discover that his eyes are of different colours! Lili said this is natural for the whisky.

Gorgeous~

And then I was a bit free so i read gengwai mama's blog. She wrote about new year resolutions. I have thought of this long time ago but seriously I don't know what should I resolve to? is that because I am living pretty satisfactorily now??(lol~haha~) lol, no matter what, after reading hers I started to squeeze out some ideas about mine too!

So here it comes...

1. 常随佛学
2. 越活越清醒, 越活越满足
3. 减少掉举
4. 多发善心,多存好意,广结善缘
5. 生活有规律
6. 跟爸爸妈妈公公婆婆保持联络
7. Strive towards the Pharmacist goal
8. Treat every day as the first day of a new year, so that i will be reminded of my resolutions every day!
9. Don't know
10. Don't know

haha, resolutions 1 to 6 can actually be put in the same categories. But else, I don't know what the others that I should put in! Okay, it's time to study again, so ciao~ hehe

7 comments:

g_yean_i said...

Good one!!! I miss Codi. Want to walk him next time! hehehehe.

fuixian said...

u miss one thing:keep in touch with me!!!!!!!!111

Pinkie123 said...

Wah, be calm, xian!!! haha..it comes in the same category as 6, can i say so? ^^

JH said...

haha...i have inspired u to write urs??good.lol.hope that we can achieve the goal we have set

piyasilo said...

hmm~~I bet you write this after you stopped from playing Spot the Diffence~~

Ying Xuan said...

eh,it's Husky la..nt whisky =.=

Pinkie123 said...

lol, ya! blur blur me!!