Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Poem



I once came across this poem in a house. It says:

Count your blessings, not your troubles.
You'll make it through whatever comes along.
Within you are so many answers.
Understand, have courage and be strong.

Don't put limits on yourself.
So many dreams are waiting to be realized.
Decisions are too important to leave to chances.
Reach for your peak, you goal, your prize.


May this be shared to all my friends, be u in Uk or in Malaysia. All the best to you all.
There's less than 24 hours from now I'll be staying in my home sweet home and 29 hours more before the departure. Then, 14 hours above the seas before I land on a strange land to start a new page of life. Sounds kinda exciting, ya? A mixture of feelings though...

Picture of the Day~:

Hi, this is Jojo. Cute dao bao za.

2 comments:

g_yean_i said...

woah~~ cute!!!! haha..

Cyber~ said...

hey nice sharing....follow the poem when at UK oso....u will always have our blessing here at uniten n me...haha^^