Monday, September 14, 2009

Events I

A few couple of days have gone. Many events happened and there were things solved. Time flies during the haste. And I'm back to here again!

Now comes the time when I silently recall all the memorable events I have gone through during my "missing period"...

1. Days when we were super anxious and busy for the visa application and JPA predeparture briefing..

Moments when we're so hungry gulping the Hokkien mee and ying yong noodle down the empty stomach,and yet so engrossed in watching the movie 九品芝麻官on 8tv..
*
*
*
2。 The night when we attended the Buddhist concert named 人间音缘。It's the first time for all of us and it was an impressed one. The contestants' voice was so subtle and genuine until it stroke the beautifully composed songs deep into our hearts.


and before the concert began,we took these candid shots in Sakei Sushi while having our dinner over there. Oww, u guys are really great and cute friends like no others!
A smile is definitely a gift to the others.
Let's SMILE through the years in uk~
Yunyi, Yeanhui and Jinghui

Cheokee, Chiewyee and Kenny, imitating genwai mama ( jinghui)'s gesture just now
*
*
*
*
*
Friends, I'll definitely miss the days
when you guys SCREAMED and SHOUTED inside my room until it almost runtuh,
when my room is like a huge mess and with miscellaneous things lelong on my bed,
when my laptop suddenly "hang out" and cast a huge fear to all,
when we argue who will be turn to turn off the air-con during midnight,
when there r 4 extra tualas hanging outside,
and Most IMPortantly,
The 4 extra tootbrushes sqeezing with one another in the small bottle
And of course now, my tootbrush has to be alone again. But it is a sure she wont forget the days she once have the other 4 as her companions although she's always the dirtiest. haha.
Take care and all the best to u guys in Manchester!
Patiently awaiting the next reunion of tootbrushes, perhaps in UK. Yeah! =)
*
**
***
**
*
To be continued..

4 comments:

g_yean_i said...

Friends today, Friends tomorrow, and Friends forever! I'll definitely miss you guys~ it's a pleasure to meet nice friends like you all.. hope I can meet some more in Bath.. All the best to all of us!!! =)

g_yean_i said...

OH, and one ore thing.. I love the smile on everyone's face in the pic! everyone is SO nice! btw, my toothbrush will miss yours, cheokEe.. definitely~ =)

Pinkie123 said...

Yeah~~ That's my most favourite pics - to see you guys smiling would just brighten up my day!

See my smile, my friend~
we are with you~ Holding hands~
u have got to believe, u are my destiny,
We mean to be yr friend, that's what a friendship be.. :D

Pinkie123 said...

Hey mad tomato! your display picture looks very funny..thx for visiting!