Monday, August 11, 2008

L.I.Z.A.R.D.

I'm just feeling the urge to scribbe here. Despite the fact that i have still a lot to go in the journey of Microbiology world.

A small, appr. 4 cm in length lizard has been staying " harmoniously" with me and my roommate since last week. It causes no troubles- just some " surprises" whenever it hops up in front of us, acting like a Celebrity making us YELLING and SCREAMING. Oh, it is my roommate who has been doing so. Tonite, the same thing reveals..That gives me the inspiration to write a special article abt it. Illi and Fatin is pretending to be ok now, coz the lizardis now at the wall where Fatin's bed lies! I just remain calm and silent and rational as usual. I think i have been coping well with lizards when i am at home...haha..

Basically i don't know how it manages to survive for such a long period of time. There is no single mosquito flying in my room. No water, unless it could open my water bottle or worse, crawl into my mouth when i'm sleeping(eww, that's digusting!). Once, it just jumps down from the wall on the floor, saying " Surprise!" and this morning, it even crawls undermybed! ( how dare it!)

Oh my, it disappears again! What does it think itself is? somesort of batman or robin hood? It will later appear at somewhere else in my room... But pls, not on my pillow or desk!

2 comments:

Corrinne The Great said...

faster faster go check ur pillow. i think it left u some black stuf there. i don't mind lizards!!! hmph. but not cockroaches though. yuck

Pinkie123 said...

yer...Don't say edi! vry digusting! i hope it will migrate to your room lor!