Thursday, August 14, 2008

14th of August - The most Meaningful Day for All!!!

Finally....Relieved!!!


After countless days and moments of anxious waiting, eventually the AS results are released!!! Today is a lucky day, and this is the season of hope and happiness! At least, the majority of the JPA students have passed their exam with flying colours! Smiles were seen everywhere and people around just can't stop laughing and sharing their fruits of success to their parents! Being so nervous, i was so reluctant to step out my foot towards Miss Joanne, not until i have mustered up enough courage! However, when i peeked into my results( it was just the first on the top of the certs), I just cant help screaming "WOW!" and hoping up and down -It is...it is just high above my expectations : 3 flats and Bio with 98/100! Oh my,thank god! As what i can remember, i did quite bad in my Chemistry. I left 1 question worthy of 1 mark unanswered and few which were written with not-so-correct answers. So, having expected that my Chemistry might get a lower score, i have to rub my eyes when i saw a perfect score printed beside Chemistry. I might not have deserved to get this mark but anyway i shall be very grateful for what i got! Thanks god and all my family and friends which has given me encouragement and support in my studies! And yes, congrats to the 4 perfect scorers, jin may, 194, Paul and Xin yi! For those who get A but still unsatisfied with their results, all I have to say is Contentment is the greatest happiness! Comparison would just let us down, thus I think that as well as you have reached the goal you set for yourself there's nothing to be mourned for and worth yr tears. Be happy of what u have now, ppl!



**For all my JPA friends, you have done a great job and thus keep it up! A2 would be much harder but we would definitely not bow down to it! IT is not going to be the obstacle to reach our dreams!



Well, today is a big day for Kenny and Aylwin too! They must be facing double pressure- the release of alvl results and also the practical exam! However, they both did an excellence perfomance in their gu zheng and piano exam which could probably bring them a high score, and guess what, they got the same excellent results in Alvl too!



And so how did we celebrate the rest of the day?? After the afternoon lesson, a few of us - me , dudu, lai hui, yun yi, poh kaey, Daniel and Kenny went to Secret Recipe to treat ourselves with some delicious cakes ( although it doesnt suit my taste )! and then from 3 to 5 i have had a vry relaxing nap before i went for dancing. Everything seems so wonderful and at night we had a nice dhamma class with brother Mui Han who always brings us a lot of laughter! Tonight, he even brings his girlfriend along! Pity for heartbroken Houlebor~



Oh my, the interesting part is yet to come~ after dhamma, Generous Aylwin bought a whole box of J. co. Doughnuts and gave us a treat . Erm ,basically it's me, dudu, yun yi, kenny, and daniel who ate most of them. hehehe..Then i spent about half an hour watching the videos taken on JPA seniors and Juniors gathering. There's a big gathering inside dudu's room and we all joyed in laughter to see all the silly stunts and tainted faces of the participants! It is so memorable that we all can't wait to see another similar event to be held in ucsi. And THEN, i went downstairs with dudu and sat in the cafeteria of the ground floor. Initially we have some wine given by generous Aik Jin and then incidentally a guiter was there and we started singing pop songs with the accompaniement of aik jin's guitar playing! The most "lum" song should be JJ's " Dou Jiang You Tiao"~ Unbelievably, Daniel Kenny Yun Yi and Dudu are good high pitch singers and one day, ONE day pls,we must really come out and rock in either the greenbox or red box karaoke!!!



We would have keep on singing if it is not Dudu who declared the dismiss of the singing session. About 12.30 i started packing my luggage for my wonderful trip to Melacca, Ipoh and Kedah tomorrow! Although the meaningful 14th august has just ended, i think i seriously have 2 jot down the things which meant something to me b4 i could sleep! Anyway, that's the end of my story, at 2.27am- and good night my friends!

3 comments:

Corrinne The Great said...

yay! i'm the first to post a comment. u can thank me later la. hehe.
hey congrats to u too!! dudu kalah to me d.
i miss lyy d.... one week le.
sigh

fishfish said...

wei... u spelt sinyee's name wrongly! she will surely slap u when she sees this.. haha =p

anyway, congrats congratz! and thank you too =)

Pinkie123 said...

oh really~ sorry sorry...Sin Yee will surely forgive me one..coz innocent doesn't considered as guilt de lea..if it is you i think i most probably will be slapped lor..hahaha..