Monday, August 22, 2011

Kungfu panda 2

Have just watched KungFu Panda 2 this afternoon. It is so funny yet touching!

On top of that, I like how some parts of the story relate to the dharma.
The cute cuddly panda had successfully fought the evil peacock by going through the path of facing his unhappy past and letting go of it. He ultimately found his inner peace that rests all the inner struggles and thus gained the power to defeat his enemy.




Shifu: "Po, the day you was chosen as the dragon warrior was the worst day of my life. By far, nothing else came close. It was the worst, most painful, mind destroying, horrible moment...I have ever experienced..."
Panda: "Okay.."
Shifu: "But once I realised the problem was not you, but within me, I found inner peace, and was able to harness the flow of universe." 

No comments: