Monday, April 25, 2011

Simple

Today I have met someone who is really simple. I don't know him much, but then I started like a police interrogating him with lotsa questions. A lot of questions asking about his latar belakang from top to toe, from in to out. hehehe..

And from what he said and answer,
he is really a simple guy.
I  can hardly imagine how a simple person looks like.
And now there is this very simply guy in front of me.
He is just, that. And he is really happy for that.
I nearly forgot the feeling of being simple.
And I wish to be as simple as him.
Sometimes I just think too much,
And now I realised
sometimes I just get too attached matters that I am not even noticed of.
And I want it not to be changed. I always want it to be in that way.
In the end, the suffering comes not from the changing situations,
but the mind that get too attached to it and doesnt want any changes.

It's time for growth. Purify the mind and let go of the attachment.
And let myself come back and sort it out.
Simple.

No comments: