Sunday, December 13, 2009

Secret Santa

As the Christmas is around the corner, we're all involved in a game named Secret Santa. We have randomly chosen our "Santees" from a box of names and now we're going to buy a Christmas present for him/her. Today I and Yean went to the town to shop and look for the present and luckily after much headache, we finally bought something for our lucky Santees! hehe~

Btw, today I saw a cute ear-muff hat similar to these two:


Oh my, they are so adorable. I never knew how nice and comfortable it is until I put it on my head. My ears and face are so warm despite freezing air outside.

These kinds of hat are not cheap though~ but I wish I can have one....

Btw, when we're on the way back to our campus, we saw a guy in a Scottish skirt passing by. Then Kenny said he would like to try on it and he asked us to buy for him during the Scotland trip. haha. Can't wait to see him in the skirt!



Wah, now only I know that guy wearing the skirt can be so man 1. It changes my perspective though!

We're going to bake some cookies and muffins later at 8.00pm. It's my first time baking things!!! I won't ruin my birthday present right?? God bless! ^_^

3 comments:

Corrinne The Great said...

so is the guy supposed to be macho??? lol. papa would be pretty wearing a skirt. ^^

JH said...

good luck to u n yean~

Pinkie123 said...

Corrinne: Yeah, i think so too, coz yr papa has a 小蛮腰.haha...

Jinghui: that turns out to be a success! thx for your luck! ^.^