Friday, July 4, 2008

So, School restarts again!

Alright alright, its has been a week I had started my 3rd semester. My 3 weeks holidays flied away as fast as a flash of lighting, reminding me of the poem " 悄悄的我走了,正如我悄悄地来。” -.- Anyway, there are quite a few memorable events which worth being jotted down here:

First, it's the orientation day of the new JPA scholars arriving our school! The orientation Day actually doesn't really matter to us(though we are now officially their seniors), but curiosity drove us to MPH to peek a look at our little cute juniors~ Obviously, the number of male scholar had increased and there are a few pretty girls noticed. Hmmm...We actually had a discussion about this batch of new JPA scholars but i am so so sorry the discussion is a secret*** which shall not be disclosed here. Pity our July 07 JPA guys, they had to be a bell boy by carrying luggage for the juniors! They all are living at the Angkasa condo by now and will experience what we had experienced last year.Hehehe... e.g. a "five" minutes walk to school every day...( a bit 心凉,呵呵呵...) joking..

Secondly, it's our first anniversary of being friends! Cheers for all UCSI July 07 JPA group~~~( had to mention July 07 liao) It seems like just yesterday we first came to UCSI and meet each other, just like what the seniors did! And now, we are already a group of friends who is so close together and can now even know how many hair that grow on each other's head. Throughout the past 365 days, we have fun as well as bitter experience, but i believe that the former outweighed the other right? We have had loads of fun( mahjong, games, outings, swimming, badminton, midnight activity, Ture or Dare) , loads of events( Chinese mid autumn festival, Friendship Day, Dhamma talk, Blood Donation, Wesak Day, Birthday celebration for our friends), loads of sharing ( music sharing, piano and guitar sharing ), loads and loads unique and heart warming events which is some sort of unforgettable precious treasures in our heart. There's one thing I have to say: I'm so glad of knowing you all and friendship forever! ^^

Thirdly, 4th of July is another date we just couldn't ignore : It's Daniel's birthday! Daniel - officially my besan. His best friends, Aylwin and Siew Leng have really contribute a lot in giving him the best birthday of the year! Of course, me, cce, also help them a bit by buying the Celtic Woman CD as a his birthday present. The guys and girls are creative enough to record several birthday wishing videos to him. P/B : excluding the totally not-related singing video. So what else did we do? We went to a vege restaurant that afternoon and ordered a full table of delicious vege dishes! I believe that 90% of the person who joint us agree that their stomaches are full to the max! Oh ya, thanks Daniel, for letting me have a few bites on yr delicious cake. Haha!

2 comments:

-DaN- said...

CARoooooL~~
TQ wo, for the Celtic Woman!! Celtic Woman is the best! And my besan who found the CD is the best of the best!! haha.
I scare I praise u too much, U will fly. hehehe. So cannot praise more ady, later u bang ur ceiling on top of u then not tat nice lo.
haha.
OH! I know how many hairs u got on top of ur head!!
U got 123456789 gold colour hair; and 987654321 brown colour hair; and 123456789987654321 black ones.
wa. I think the numbers too BIG ady. haha.
Friends forever my fren! Thx for being so nice =)

Pinkie123 said...

Wai wai my besan! thanks for yr frequent visit to my blog woh! ga dong nya...T.T see, gt tears 1 ler! hahaha! Wah,so " Accurate arrr yr counting of my hair! i think u can even know how many cells i have in my body lor! Hmm..as for me, i guess i'll know only the numbers of wives u have lar..indians chinese and malays all distributed evenly around the penisular nad north borneo..hahaha..and of course yr most beloved is..J M or my best friend rite? haha! have a nice day!